- Next Generation Sequence Data Analysis (DNA-seq, RNA-seq, Chip-seq and etc.)
- Microarray Data Analysis
- Data Analysis Application (Web-based/Desktop-based) Development
- Database Development (with Web Services)
- Large Scale Biomedical Data Management
- Bioinformatics Consulting and Training
- Grant Support
Grant support with a reasonable amount of effort and the initial project meeting within an hour will be offered at no cost. Analysis of preliminary data may be billed upon agreement.
✓Grant Based Option: For long term bioinformatics services, the core will dedicate certain amount of manpower and resources requested by the PI for a period of time. The total cost will solely depend on the amount of manpower and resources requested.
✓Hourly Based Option: For smaller projects, the core will provide hourly service ($87/hour) for Penn and CHOP users.
Data Computation Time and Storage Cost
Most large-scale data analysis needs to be performed on HPC cluster of the Penn Medicine Academic Computing Services (PMACS). The clients will be responsible for extra charges from PMACS for the computation time and storage of their own data.